Southeastern Integrated Medical (SIMED for short) is a 70+ multi-specialty physician group serving the healthcare needs of patients throughout North Central Florida. SIMED combines primary care physicians, specialists, diagnostic and therapeutic services, plus 400 dedicated and skilled staff members, in an integrated team-approach to provide the best possible medical treatment for area residents and families.
Established in 1987 -- with offices in Gainesville, Ocala, Lady Lake (The Villages), Chiefland, Lake City, and McIntosh -- SIMED has a proud tradition of offering convenient, affordable, quality health care in the following specialty areas:
- Allergy & Asthma
- Hand Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Center (Podiatry)
- Pain Management - Interventional
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Primary Care (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine & Geriatric Medicine)
- Sleep Medicine
- Spine & Neurosurgery
- Urgent Care / Occupational Medicine
- Women's Health(Gynecology)
To provide exceptional care and service to the patients, families and communities we serve.