Since 1998 First Care in Gainesville has provided prompt, quality urgent care to North Central Florida families. Our urgent care staff takes pride in our friendly, caring atmosphere, where our physicians take the time to listen to our patients' concerns. Our board-certified physician have a combined 40 years of experience and specialize in Urgent Care Medicine, Family Medicine, and Occupational Medicine. In addition to our on-site physician, we have multiple certified physician assistants who are ready to help treat your conditions.
First Care Urgent Care treats most urgent medical conditions and can coordinate specialist referrals, as needed. Physical exams, general medical care, and occupational medicine are significant components of the First Care Urgent Care practice. Please allow us the privilege to serve you, your family, and your business. SIMEDHealth First Care is conveniently located between Oaks Mall and the University of Florida on West Newberry Road near the University of Florida. First Care is a full-service occupational & urgent care clinic that will cater to all your needs.
First Care Urgent Care is providing telehealth appointments along with all our other clinics.
Our First Care clinic can diagnose & treat the following:
- Colds, flu, sinus infections
- Lacerations, wounds, burns
- Sprains, fractures, acute back pain, arthritis, severe muscle strains
- Eye abrasions, foreign bodies, infections
- Ear infections, swimmer's ear, wax impactions
- Allergic reactions, stings, rashes, dermatitis
- High blood pressure, circulatory problems
- Headaches & migraines
- Initial diagnosis of diabetes, thyroid diseases, ulcers, gastritis
- Urinary, prostate, vaginal infections
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- HIV testing
- Car accidents, whiplash, contusions, abrasions
- Cholesterol and triglyceride evaluation
- Physicals (Employment, Camp, School, Sports, etc.)
- Wellness Exams (Men & Women)
- Employment Drug Screens
- Workers Compensation & Occupational Medicine
To make an appointment call our office or click here.
Gainesville | 4343 Newberry Road
| Gainesville, FL 32607
Mon-Fri | 7AM - 5PM
Sat-Sun | 9AM- 2PM
Office: (352) 373-2340
Fax: (352) 373-3140