SIMEDHealth Psychiatry in the Villages offers caring and compassionate treatment to help patients achieve balance, comfort, and security regarding any psychiatric disorder. Our psychiatrist has more than 20 years of experience in the field and focusses on the treatment prevention of mental, emotional, and behavioral diseases, including problems related to mood, behavior, cognition, and perception. Our psychiatrist will listen to you and help you take steps to feel better. Our facility staff and psychiatrists are professional, courteous, and understanding of your needs as a patient.
Our mental health providers treat many psychiatric conditions, including:
- Major Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Adult Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Situational Disorders that require short-term therapy brought on by social stressors, including divorce, death in the family, etc.
Should your care require a referral for psychotherapy or cognitive therapy, our physicians will work closely with that therapist as a team on behalf of our patient.
Lady Lake | 929 N HWY 441
| Lady Lake, FL 32159
|404||Mon-Fri | 8AM - 5PM||
Office: (352) 753-6887
Fax: (352) 753-6532